Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

E-asttle testing

This week Room 12 has a lot of testing to do which is truly hard work. We just finished our e-asttle writing test. Today we wrote about Good Friends  and what it's like being a good friend. We are now moving on to maths. I love writing but not all the time, I can  use interesting facts in some of my blogs or stories. In my test today I only wrote 3 pages which was my limit. If you write more than that limit you can sometimes forget what you're writing about and now and then u get really tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Storm,
    My name is Lini, I am a year 8 at St Pius x School. I really enjoy writing too especially writing narrative's.

    Keep up the fantastic blog - lini : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.