Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

The Final Cross Country

When me and Katrina had a race on the finals. The day that the finals have happened I said to Katrina '' Hey you still want to race or nah" and Katrina said yup okay ready go as I was racing her towards the practising finish line I said hey Katrina we're nearly there and me speeding past her she looked so horrified. I was like ill go a little slower and she said nah carry on and when I got to the finish line I was like that was a good practice for me.

When the competition started I was like when is our turn and we all had to wait until the year ones all the way till year six and then it was year seven and all I hear was storm storm and I was looking around Than I saw my mum and she said I have to take u doctors now get your stuff and I was like OH and said bye to my friends and teachers and said see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.