Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

On the weekend

In the weekend me and my two sisters, my mum and dad and my nephew watched a movie called ' Boy '.

It was so fun and we had heaps of stuff to eat while watching the movie we had popcorn, lollies, chocolate, drinks / fizzy , chips, and the one i like most was the TV we watched it on it was actually stuck into my wall it looked like we were watching it in the movie theatre but we actually weren't.

until the movie action changes and my baby nephew starts crying so we had to pause the movie and turn the light on so we could put him to sleep when he went to sleep i quickly un-paused the movie and we carried on watching our movie peace and quite.

The food we ate was a treat for us, But i don't know why i got a treat i was sick and i was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.