Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Paper Mache Work At Tech.

Today we did paper mache. It was so fun and I had great time doing it myself for once. I've never tried making a paper mache with card board but today was my first time with cardboard.

Paper mache is a type of art that you can do with balloons, cardboard or even paper, you can make any shape you want and even any colour you want. As my paper Mache I made a pencil we are using these paper maches for donation boxes but you can use them for anything you want.

1 comment:

  1. kiora toku ingoa ko Aaliyah i'm from parkview parua school and i really enjoyed reading about your paper mache pencil! It was very impressive what else did you do at Tech?
    That looked fun! You gave me inspiration to make a paper mache. make sure to comment on my blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.